The "rules" are straightforward and simple.
- Please post your picture and story before adding your URL link below.
- Invite others to join in by linking back to this site.
- Have fun, this is a must!
Thanks for sharing your memories this week!! Don't forget to visit our other Remember Whensday participants.
This week I'm featuring my Mom. She has a birthday coming up within the next week. To read more about my mom, click here to pop on over to my other blog.

Thanks for sharing the story about your childhood and your mom. I hope she has a nice birthday - "Happy Birthday Sally's Mom".
ReplyDeleteLovely picture of your Mom, - I see a nice resemblance. Hope she has a wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful photo of your Mom. I have a lot of respect for her. Working multiple jobs to support your family isn't always fun I'm sure. I'm not surprised you're so proud of her. A big Happy Birthday to her.
ReplyDelete