Remember Whensday is a weekly meme to share old photographs. It started on my blog where I posted old pictures of family members each Wednesday. I thought it was a fun thing to do and my family enjoyed seeing the photos.
Then I saw a fellow blogger (MB) post some old photos and it gave me the idea to launch Remember Whensday as a weekly meme.
Let's keep the "rules" simple...
* Remember Whensday will open for posting each week on Tuesday
* Please publish your Remember Whensday post before posting your link
* One link per site per week please
* No links to commercial sites
* Invite others to join by linking back to the Remember Whensday site
* Don't forget to include some information about the photo you are sharing
* Keep it clean - no pornography
* Have fun - this is a must!
If you are having problems with your links, email me at jazzncatz at yahoo dot com. It may take me a little while to respond, but I will try to be prompt about it.
Click here to return to the main page.