Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Remember Whensday No. 16 - Breaking News!

Welcome to the Remember Whensday meme. It's a weekly meme dedicated to sharing your "old" photographs and memories. Old can be yesterday or yesteryear - you decide. I open up the meme each Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time, 1830 hrs hours UTC for Wednesday play through the week.

The "rules" are straightforward and simple.
- Please post your picture and story before adding your URL link below.
- Invite others to join in by linking back to this site.
- Have fun, this is a must!

Thanks for sharing your memories this week!! Don't forget to visit our other Remember Whensday participants.

I apologize for not visiting the Remember Whensday participants last week. I've had a lot on my plate and haven't been blogging or reading other blogs of late. I try to visit each and every one and will make sure to do it this week.

My oh my! I just received some wonderful news! Click on over to my other blog and read all about it. Let me tell you - I am EXCITED!

This picture doesn't seem so long ago yet it was.

Sally & Gregg, 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for remembering something to comment about.